Yi-Hsin Lin, Yu-Chi Yeh, Chii-Ruey Tzeng, Wei-Jen Shang,Jah-Yao Liu, Chi-Huang Chen* (責任作者).
Evaluating the effects of immunosuppression by in-vivo bioluminescence imaging after allotransplantation
of ovarian grafts. Reproductive BioMedicine Online. 2011 Feb;22(2):220–227.
國際醫學期刊優秀論文獎RBM Online 2011 年度最佳論文獎第二名
- Chen CH, Wang CW, Hsu MI, Chen PH, Tzeng CR. In vivo immature testicular tissue engineering for male fertility preservation – a transgenic mouse model. American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM). Boston, USA 2013. (第一名)
- Chen CH, Wang CW, Hsu MI, Tzeng CR. Tracking the development potential and the onset inhibition of primordial follicle of the cryopreserved murine ovary with bioluminescent imaging (BLI) in vivo. The International Ovarian Conference (IOC). Tokyo, Japan 2012. (第三名)
- Chen CH, Wang CW, Hsu MI, Tzeng CR. 抗凋零劑SlP 對卵巢在化療毒性的保護效應Protective effect of sphingosine l-phosphate on chemotherapeutic agent -induced ovarian gonadotoxicity. Taiwanese Society for Reproductive Medicine (TSRM). Tainan, Taiwan 2011. (優秀論文獎)
- Chen CH, Wu GJ, Liu JY, Tzeng CR. Protective effect of a gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogue on chemotherapeutic agent-induced ovarian gonadotoxicity: A mouse model. Fertilink and International Ovarian Conference. Kyoto, Japan 2010. (優秀論文獎)
- Chen CH, Shang WJ, Tan SJ, Wu GJ,Liu JY, Tzeng CR, Tsai YC. Reconstitution of spermatogenesis from testis failure after spermatogonial stem cells (SSC) transplantation for male fertility preservation – A transgenic mouse model. The Pacific Rim Society for Fertility and Sterility (PRSFS). Taipei, Taiwan 2009. (優秀論文獎)
First and Correspondence
- Chen CH, Chen SG, Wu GJ, Wang J, Yu CP, Liu JY.
Autologous heterotopic transplantation of intact rabbit ovary after cryopreservation at -196℃.
Fertil Steril 2006 Oct; 86 (3):1059-66. Impact factor: 4.803
- Chen CH, Chen IC, Wang YC, Liu JY, Wu GJ, Tzeng CR.
Boy born after gender preselection following successive gestational androgen excess of maternal
luteoma and female disorders of sex development
Fertil Steril 2009 Jun; 91(6):2732.e5-7. Epub 2008 Dec 24 Impact factor: 4.803
- Chen CH, Huang YH, Lai WF, Wang CW, Hsu MI, Tzeng CR. Bioluminescence imaging (BLI) as a tool to evaluate germ
cell in vitro and transplantation in vivo as fertility preservation of prepubertal male mice. Fertility Sterility 2012 May; 97
(1) : 192-8. Impact factor: 4.803
4. Chen CH, Zhang X, Confino E, Milad M, Kazer RR. Relationships between peak serum estradiol levels and treatment
outcome in in vitro fertilization cycles following embryo transfer on day 3 or day 5. Fertil Steril 2003; 80:75-9. Impact
5. Chen CH, Huang RL, Yu MS, Wong LJC, Chao TF, and Chu TY. Hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer with
gynecologic malignancies: report two families in Taiwan. J Formos Med Assoc 2001; 100:269-73. Impact factor: 1.695
6. Chen CH, Lee SS, Chen DC, Chien HH, Chen IC, Chu YN, Liu JY, Chen WH, Wu GJ. Apoptosis and kinematics of
ejaculated spermatozoa in patients with varicocele. J Androl. 2004 May-Jun; 25(3):348-53. Impact factor: 1.694 (57.1%)
7. Chen CH, Yeh YC, Wu GJ, Huang YH, Thomas Lai WF, Liu JY, Tzeng CR. Tracking the rejection and survival of mouse
ovarian iso- and allografts in vivo with bioluminescent imaging. Reproduction 2010; 140: 105-112. Impact factor: 3.262
8. Chen CH, Tan SJ, Tzeng CR. In vivo fate mapping of cryopreserved murine ovarian grafts. J Ovarian Res. 2014 Aug;7:81-7.
Impact factor: 2.030 (56.7%)
9. Chen CH, Tzeng CR. Ovarian tissue transplantation: current state and research advancement. Curr Obstet Gynecol Rep.
2013 Dec;2(4):202-210. (Review article)
10. Tan SJ, Yeh YC, Shang WJ, Wu GJ, Liu JY, Chen CH. Protective effect of a gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogue on
chemotherapeutic agentinduced ovarian gonadotoxicity: A mouse model. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2010; 149:
182–185 Impact factor: 1.627 (57.7%)
11. Lin CK, Chang WH, Pan HH, Chen CH. Postpartum hellp syndrome with unusually high levels of liver enzymes. Taiwan J
Obstet Gynecol 2009 Sep; 48(3) Impact factor: 1.261 (73.1%)
12. Chen DC, Chen CH, Liu JY, Ku CH, Wu GJ. Serum vascular endothelial growth factor165 levels and uterine fibroid
volume. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scan 2005; 84(4):317-21. Impact factor: 1.985 (39.7%)
13. Su HY, Chen CH, Gao HW, Liu JY. A bicornuate uterus with a unilateral cornual adenomyosis. Obstet gynecol 2005 May;
105(5):1191-3. Impact factor: 4.368 (3.8%)
14. Wang YC, Su HY, Liu JY, Chang FW, Chen CH. Maternal and female fetal virilization caused by pregnancy luteomas.
Fertil Steril 2005 Aug;84(2):509 (SCI) Impact factor: 4.295 (5.1%)
15. Su HY, Liu HY, Chen CH. Pelvic inflammatory disease combined with perforated peptic ulcer -mimicking tubo-ovarian
abscess. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2005 Mar; 88(3):329-30. Impact factor: 1.563 (64.1%)
16. Su HY, Chen WH, Chen CH. Extra-pelvic endometriosis presenting as a vulvar mass in a teenage girl. Int J Gynaecol
Obstet. 2004 Dec; 87(3):252-3. Impact factor: 1.563 (64.1%)
17. Chang FW, Yu MH, Wu CC, Chen WH, Chen CH. Cornual pregnancy treated with dilatation and curettage under
laparoscopic guidance- a report of two cases. Taiwanese J Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 43(4):229-231. Impact factor: 1.261
18. Wu CJ, Peng YJ, Yu MH, Chen CH*. Secretory adenocarcinoma of endometrium in a postmenopausal patient with breast
cancer using tamoxifen. Taiwanese J Obstet Gynecol 2007 Mar; 46( 1). Impact factor: 1.261 (73.1%)
19. Chang WH and Chen CH. Unilateral obstructive uropathy caused by deep infiltrating endometriosis. J Med Sci 2008;
20. Chang WH, Lin CK, Chiang YJ, Chen CH. Puerperal hematoma combined with retroperitoneal dissection & obstructive
uropathy. J Med Sci 2008; 28(2): 81-84.
21. Chang WH, Liu JY, Yeh YC, Wu GJ, Chiang YJ, Yu MH, Chen CH*. Tubal ligation via colpotomy or laparoscopy: a
retrospective comparative study. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2011; 283:805-808 Impact factor: 1.279 (71.8%)
22. Lin YH, Chang FW, Chen CH . Perimenopausal amenorrhea with cervical atresia and hematotrachelos. Journal of Medical
Sciences 2010 Aug; 30(4).
23. Lin YS, Yeh YC, Tzeng CR, Shang WJ, Wu GJ, Liu JY and Chen CH. Evaluating the effects of immunosuppression by in
vivo bioluminescence imaging after allo-transplantation of ovarian grafts. Reproductive Biomedical Online 2010;
22:220-227. Impact factor: 2.980 (15.4%), RBM online年度最佳論文第二名
24. Tsai YC, Tzeng CR, Wang CW, Hsu MI, Tan SJ, Chen CH. Antiapoptotic agent sphingosine-1-phosphate protects vitrified
murine ovarian grafts. Reprod Sci. 2014 Feb;21(2):236-43. Impact factor 2.179 (33.3%)
25. Tan SJ, Lee LJ, Tzeng CR, Wang CW, Hsu MI, Chen CH. Targeted anti-apoptosis activity for ovarian protection against
chemotherapy-induced ovarian gonadotoxicity.Reprod Biomed Online. 2014 Nov;29(5):612-20. Impact factor: 2.980
26. Zhang X, Chen CH, Confino E, Barnes R, Milad M, Kazer RR. Increasing endometrial thickness is associated with
improved treatment outcome for selected patients undergoing in vitro fertilization-embryo transfer. Fertil Steril 2005;
83:336-40. Impact factor: 4.803
27. Wang YC, Chen CH, Su HY, Li HS, Liu Y. Huge spindle cell hemangioma of the cervix-mimicking a pelvic tumor.
Gynecol Obstet Invest 2005 April 27; 60(2):98-101. Impact factor: 1.251 (74.4%)
28. 26. Wang YC, Liu JJ, Chen CH, Peng YJ, Yu MH. Peritoneal tuberculosis mimicking ovarian cancer can be diagnosed by
polymerase chain reaction: a case report. Gynecol Oncol 2005 Jun; 97(3):961-963 Impact factor: 3.687 (9.0%)
29. Chen DC, Chen CH, Su HY, Yu CP, Chen WH, Yu MH. Retroperitoneal lymphangiomyomas presenting as a pelvic mass.
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2005 Sep; 84(9):917-20. Impact factor: 1.985 (39.7%)
30. Chang WH, Chen CH, Yu MS. Conservative therapy of stage I endometrial adenocarcinoma and atypical endometrial
hyperplasia for the preservation of fertility. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2006; 92(2):137-8 Impact factor: 1.563 (64.1%)
31. Wang YC, Chen CH, Su HY, Yu MH. The impact of maternal cardioversion on fetal haemodynamics European Journal of
Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology 2006 Jun 1; 126(2):268-274. Impact factor: 1.627 (57.7%)
32. Chen DC, Ku CH, Huang YC, Chen CH, Wu GJ. Urinary nitric oxide metabolite changes in spontaneous and induced onset
active labor. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2004 Jul; 83(7):641-6. Impact factor: 1.985 (39.7%)
33. Chen DC, Chen CH, Su HY, Yu CP, Chen WH, Chu TY. Huge pedunculated fibroma of the vulva. Acta Obstet Gynecol
Scand 2004; 83:1091-2. Impact factor: 1.985 (39.7%)
34. Chang FW, Chen CH, Liu JY. Early diagnosis of ovarian pregnancy by ultrasound. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2004 May;
85(2):186-187. Impact factor: 1.563 (64.1%)
35. Huang HC, Chen CH, Chu CC, Yu CP, Chu TY. Mature cystic teratoma of ovary with gliomatosis peritonei. J Med Sci
36. Chang FW, Yu MH, Ku CH, Chen CH, Wu GJ, Liu JY. Effect of uterotonics on intra-operative blood loss during
laparoscopy-assisted vaginal hysterectomy: a randomised controlled trial. BJOG 2006 Jan; 113(1):47-52. Impact factor:
37. Ding DC, Huang RL, Chen CH, Chao CF, Chu TY. Novel germline and somatic mutations of the MSH2 gene in hereditary
non-polyposis colorectal cancer. Clin Genet 2007; 71: 190–192. Impact factor: 3.652 (29.9%)
38. Wu GJ, Chang FW, Lee SS, Cheng YY, Chen CH, Chen IC. Apoptosis-related phenotype of ejaculated spermatozoa in
patients with varicocele. Fertility Sterility 2009 Mar; 91(3):831-837. Impact factor: 4.295 (5.1%)
39. Liu YL, Chen CH, Liu JY, Chang FW, Chen IC, Chien HH, Wu GJ. Influence of late follicular luteinizing hormone
concentrations on ovarian response and fertilization outcome in patients undergoing in vitro fertilization with a short
protocol. J Med Sci 2009; 29(4):195-198.
40. Chen HC, Sytwu JK, Chang JL, Wang HW, Chen HK, Kang BH, Liu DW, Chen CH, Chao TT, Wang CH. Hypoxia
enhances the stemness markers of cochlear stem/progenitor cells and expands sphere formation through activation of
hypoxia-inducible factor-1 alpha. Hearing Research 2010; 275:43-52. Impact factor: 2.848 (9.1%)
41. Chen HS, Ma HI, Sytwu HK, Wang HW, Chen CCV, Liu SC, Chen CH, Chen HK and Wang CH. Neural stem cells secrete
factors thatpromote auditory cell proliferation via a leukemia inhibitory factor signaling pathway. J Neurosci Res. 2010 Nov
15; 88(15):3308-3318. Impact Factor: 2.986 (45.2%). Impact factor 2.729 (56.2%)
42. Liang SJ, Hsu CS, Tzeng CR, Chen CH, Hsu MI. Clinical and biochemical presentation of polycystic ovary syndrome in
women between the ages of 20 and 40. Hum Reprod. 2011 Dec ;26(12):3443-3449. Impact factor 4.585(2.6%)
43. Lin HC, Chen CH, Su HY. Bier’s Spots on Legs Associated with Deep Vein Thrombosis during Pregnancy. Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol. 2015 Feb;54(1):102-4 Impact factor: 1.261 (73.1%)
44. Wu HM, Tzeng CR, Chen CH, Chen PH. Pelvic endometriosis with peritoneal fluid reduces pregnancy rates in women
undergoing intrauterine insemination. Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol. 2013 Dec;52(4):512-515. Impact factor: 1.261 (73.1%)
45. Tzeng CR, Chang YC, Chang YC, Wang CW, Chen CH, Hsu MI. Cluster analysis of cardiovascular and metabolic risk
factors in women of reproductive age. Fertil Steril. 2014 May;101(5): 1404-1410. Impact factor: 4.295 (5.1%)
46. Wang MH, Chen CH, Wang CW, Hsu MI, Tzeng CR. A higher anti-Müllerian hormone level is associated with an
increased chance of pregnancy in patients undergoing controlled ovarian stimulation and intrauterine insemination. J Obstet Gynaecol. 2015 Jan;35(1):64-8. Impact factor: 0.604 (92.3%)
47. Lin HC, Chen CH, Su HY. Bier spots on legs associated with deep vein thrombosis during pregnancy. Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol. 2015 Feb;54(1):102-4.
48. Hsu MI, Wang CW, Chen CH, Tzeng CR. Impact of the number of retrieved oocytes on pregnancy outcome in in vitro fertilization. Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol. 2016 Dec;55(6):821-825.
49. Wang CY, Lai YJ, Hwang KS, Chen CH, Yu MH, Chen HT, Su HY. Successful treatment with granulocyte-colony stimulating factor for ritodrine-induced neutropenia in a twin pregnancy. Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol. 2016 Oct;55(5):738-740.
50. Chang-Chih Hsieh, Chi-Huang Chen*, Szu-Yu Shen, Chii-Ruey Tzeng. Babies born from three young infertile sisters with premature ovarian insufficiency caused by inherited Fragile X syndrome: an intergenerational report. Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol. 2017 Feb;56(1):112-113 (corresponding author)
51. Chen CW, Huang YL, Tzeng CR, Huang RL and *Chen CH (責任作者) Idiopathic Low Ovarian Reserve Is Associated with More Frequent Positive Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies. Thyroid 2017 Sep;27(9):1194-1200. Impact factor: 7.557.
52. Lee YX, Chen CW, CR Tzeng and *CH Chen (責任作者) Predicted a rare chromosome aberrations simultaneously with comprehensive chromosome screening in human preimplantation embryos for recurrent pregnancy loss. Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics 2018 January 2018, Volume 35, Issue 1, pp 171–176 Impact factor: 2.788
53.Lai GL, Yeh CC, Yeh CY, Chen RY, Fu CL, Chen CH, Tzeng CR Decreased zinc and increased lead blood levels are associated with endometriosis in Asian Women. Reprod Toxicol. 2017 Sep 7;74:77-84 Impact factor: 2.341
54. *Chen CH (第一作者), Tzeng CR, Wang PH, Liu WM, Chang HY, Chen HH, Chen CH. Dual Triggering with GnRH Agonist plus hCG versus Triggering with hCG Alone for IVF/ICSI Outcome in GnRH Antagonist Cycles : a Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics 2018 Mar 29. doi: 10.1007/s00404-018-4751-3 Impact factor: 2.236
55. An-Chieh Liu A, Chen CH, Liu WM, Chang CW. A rare Krukenberg tumor arising from a primary adenocarcinoma of the small intestine. Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol. 2018 Apr;57(2):319-322. doi: 10.1016/j.tjog.2018.02.025.
56. Chung MT, Tzeng CR, Chen CH, Chan C, Chang YE, Wu YH, Chen CH (責任作者). Live euploid birth and complete hydatid mole, followed by partial hydatid mole after ICSI. J Assist Reprod Genet. 2018 Jun 2. doi: 10.1007/s10815-018-1224-3. [Epub ahead of print]. Impact factor: 2.788